Retailers now have until July 7 to submit data for the North American Retail Hardware Association’s (NRHA) 2017 Cost of Doing Business Study.
The association has extended the Cost of Doing Business Study deadline this year in hopes of maximizing participation for the industry’s only inclusive financial benchmarking tool.
How to Participate
- Complete the Cost of Doing Business form online.
- Email your company information and 2016 year-end financial statements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print and complete this survey and then mail it to NRHA.
- Fill out the survey’s company information section and attach a copy of your 2016 year-end financial statements and mail it to NRHA.
- Fax your company information and financial documents to 317-275-9403.
If you are mailing your materials, send them to NRHA, Attn. CODB Coordinator, 136 N. Delaware St., #200, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204.
What’s in it for you?
When you participate, you’ll receive a free PDF copy of the study and a Personalized Financial Analysis, including what-if scenarios, composite financial statements, a strategic profit model and your ratios.
The 2017 Cost of Doing Business Study, expected to be released in September, can help you compare your financial averages to typical and high-profit stores across the industry. Read how the study has helped other retailers make business improvements like creating budgets, evaluating inventory and determining payroll.
Don’t delay! The extended deadline to participate is July 7, 2017.