NRHA 2016 State of Independents Conference
December 8th, 2016
Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL
Presented by NRHA
Here’s What to Expect:
- This one-day, interactive conference will deliver proprietary research, live feedback, networking opportunities and advice on how to work more closely with the independent retail channel, from
- Data and insights will be pulled from a variety of current NRHA and industrywide proprietary research and translated to help attendees understand what the indicators, trends and responses mean for this channel and your businesses.
- Click here to see a detailed agenda for the event.
If you are a distributor or manufacturer looking to better understand or grow your business with independent home improvement retailers, you won’t want to miss this event!
Sign up today to receive this special offer available now through September 30; limited space available!
- Individual – $249
- Home Improvement Retailer – Free (A $50 deposit will be required to secure your spot, which will be refunded after attendance)
Registration and Questions
For more information about the conference, contact Dan Tratensek at 317-275-9407 or at email@example.com.
For more information on becoming an NRHA Vendor Partner, contact Marci Taschler at 317-275-9421 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to check out the NRHA Women’s Leadership Roundtable on December 7, the day before the State of Independence Conference, all at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare. Click here for more details or contact Marci Taschler at 317-275-9421 or at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Limited special room rates available for the event!
- Event rate is $139.00 per night (limited availability).
How to Book:
- Click here to visit the Hyatt Regency O’Hare website
- Or call the hotel directly at (888) 421-1442
- Cut off date for special room rates is 11/14/16
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms
- $15 overnight parking valid 12/7 – 12/9
For more information, contact Dan Tratensek at (317) 275-9407 or at firstname.lastname@example.org