Ace recently recognized six member stores with the company’s third-annual “Coolest Hardware Store” awards. Of 4,700 locally-owned and operated Ace Hardware stores worldwide, these stores were named during Ace’s annual Platinum Conference held in Las Vegas this week:
- Ace Hardware of Ahoskie; Ahoskie, N.C.: Ace Hardware of Ahoskie offers a robust paint department as well as a huge selection of outdoor furniture and one of the most distinctive gift shops in the community.
- Carmel Ace Hardware; Carmel, Calif.: Carmel Ace Hardware features two unique store front entrances providing a boutique-like feel to each area and a real redwood trees inside the store.
- Crosslake Ace Hardware; Crosslake, Minn.: Crosslake Ace Hardware features a “man cave,” complete with top power equipment brands including Husqvarna®, Toro® and Craftsman®. It also has a fully-stocked appliance room with a working kitchen shaped like a Chris-Craft® boat.
- Keith’s Ace Hardware; Waco, Texas: This store offers a wide selection of niche categories, such as a robust hunting department featuring products ranging from deer blinds to pocket knives.
- Lutz Ace Hardware; Lutz, Fla.: Lutz Ace Hardware features a wide range of services and products, including a fully stocked pool supply department, as well as a 2,500 sq. ft. specialty gift boutique called E.L.L.A.
- Parkrose Ace Hardware; Portland, Ore.: Parkrose Ace Hardware is known for its large fastener department, unique rentals from the Ace Rental Place and its full line of Weber® Grills.