The North American Hardware and Paint Association (NHPA) is now inviting hardware stores, home centers, lumberyards and paint and decorating retailers in the U.S. to participate in the 2021 Cost of Doing Business Study.
For more than 100 years, NHPA has collected information from independent retailers for the study. Each year, this financial benchmarking tool delivers data and insights that allow retailers to assess their performance and strategize for their financial future and success.
You can choose from four easy ways to participate confidentially in the 2021 Cost of Doing Business Study.
1. Complete the Cost of Doing Business Study online survey.
2. Email your company information and 2020 year-end financial statements to NHPA chief financial officer David Gowan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Fill out the company information section of the survey and attach a copy of your 2020 year-end financial statements and mail them to NHPA.
4. Complete and mail or email the entire survey.
Please note that individual financial data is held in strict confidentiality, and financial and operational data will only be published in aggregate.
The final day to submit your operation’s financial data is June 30.
What You Get for Participating
When you participate in the 2021 Cost of Doing Business Study, you’ll receive the following tools and information for free. Participation is free, easy (it takes just a few minutes to complete) and confidential. To learn more about the study, click here.
- A free copy of the study ($499 value).
- A personalized financial analysis with your company’s financial results compared to industry averages.
- A what-if scenario generator to calculate how small changes can make a big impact.
- Your company’s financial ratios and other financial metrics.