As the U.S. passes more than 3.7 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 nationwide, understanding how an employee testing positive will affect your business is crucial.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have released an FAQ to help business owners understand what to do in the case of confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Visit the FAQ now to get answers to important operational questions regarding COVID-19, including:
- What should you do if an employee comes to work with COVID-19 symptoms?
- What should you do to if an employee is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19?
- What testing does CDC recommend in the workplace?
- When should someone with a confirmed case be allowed to return to work?
- What should you do if an employee has a preexisting respiratory illness?