The North American Retail Hardware Association (NRHA) Retail Management Certification Program is the only industry program that prepares owners and high-potential employees with profit-focused store operations training. This high-level retail training can bring immediate results to your business and position it for continued success.
The Spring Session of this multifaceted program begins soon, and the deadline to apply is March 1!
Before 2020 is over, you can gain new skills needed to grow your business. This program dives into core components of operating hardware and home improvement businesses, including:
- Applied business strategy
- Advanced retail operations
- Sales and marketing
- Finance and accounting
- Leadership and team-building
- Human resources management
- Customer service
Key Benefits and ROI for Your Business
The curriculum of the Retail Management Certification Program is taught by a faculty of experts including business professors, retail experts and successful retailers. Together, the staff and lessons will provide retailers with:
- A comprehensive business improvement plan specific to your business that is vetted by retailers and retail experts
- Small, focused projects to accelerate your ROI
- Skills that can help you improve and grow your sales and profits in today’s changing retail landscape
- A large network of successful retailers and experts
Scholarships Are Still Available
Grow your skills, raise top line sales and boost bottom line profits! Apply now for the 2020 Spring Session of the Retail Management Certification Program.