The busy holiday shopping season is a great time to remind your customers that shopping local makes a positive difference in your community.
The North American Retail Hardware Association (NRHA) and Independent We Stand offer a free marketing toolkit for you to promote your store’s important local economic impact to shoppers before Black Friday and the winter holidays.
The following elements are included in the holiday marketing package, which is available to download here.
- Press Release: Customize this prewritten press release with your store’s information and then send it to local media.
- Social Media: Post these images and prewritten social media posts to Facebook and Twitter.
- Posters: Print these at your store or at a local print shop to display in store windows or at the register.
- Shelf Talkers: Print these shelf talkers at your store or at a local print shop. Place them on shelves throughout your store, calling attention to the impact your store makes on the local economy.
- Bag Stuffers: Print these at your store or at a local print shop and place them in your customers’ bags. Add your logo in the white space at the bottom of the bag stuffers.