The deadline to submit nominations for the 2020 Young Retailer of the Year program is fast approaching. Nominations are due Feb. 28.
Honorees benefit from exposure for themselves and their businesses, and they build a network with like-minded retailers in their generation. They also have the opportunity to participate in additional programming and scholarships through NRHA. Hear from the 2019 honorees.
How Does It Work?
Entries are scored based on:
- Contributions to operational growth
- Community involvement
- Industry and organizational innovation
- Engagement in industry education
Honorees are selected from three categories:
- Stores with less than $2 million in sales
- Stores with more than $2 million in sales
- Multiple-store operations
Young Retailer of the Year nominees should be 35 years old or younger as of Feb. 28, 2020. They must work at independent hardware stores, home centers or lumberyards in the U.S., its territories or in Canada.
Click here to learn more or to submit a nomination.