NRHA’s payment processing partner, Clearent, is now offering their Virtual Terminal and Paylink for free when you sign up by July 31.
Paylink is an easy and safe way for retailers to accept online payments. It allows businesses to send payment requests via email or text—which are handy features now that many retailers are offering curbside pickup.
This offer is available to current and new Clearent customers. Businesses must open a merchant account (if they haven’t already) and sign up for the Virtual Terminal and Paylink by July 31 to avoid the standard $4.95 monthly fee for three months.
Click here to sign up or learn more about the offer.
Clearent offers NRHA members low credit card processing fees and new payment service technology. Their payment solutions include:
- Rates starting at less than 0.75%
- Next-day funding with an 11:00 p.m. EST cutoff time
- Cash advances for fast access to working capital
- A seasonal shutdown of merchant account when closed
- Mobile, wireless and e-commerce payment solutions
- 24/7 Terminal Support (U.S.)
Click here to learn more about NRHA’s partnership with Clearent.
About NRHA’s Business Services Partnerships
It is NRHA’s mission to help independent home improvement retailers. NRHA works to support the independent channel by partnering with a variety of business service providers. These services are selected to help independent retailers save money and time. They include:
- Health Insurance through the NRHA Program
- Credit Card Processing with Clearent
- Insurance Services with Member Insurance
- Human Resources, including payroll, with Group Management Services
- POS Integration with Pointy
Are you an NRHA member? Learn more about the benefits of NRHA membership by visiting the NRHA website. To speak with someone on the membership services team, call 1-800-772-4424 or email email@example.com.