While graffiti is sometimes commissioned as private or public art, many times graffiti pops up in unauthorized areas and is considered a nuisance. Stock graffiti abatement products and educate your customers about the best ways to use them to help clean up your customers’ spaces and your community.
Motsenbocker’s Lift Off Spray Paint & Graffiti Remover removes spray paint, aerosol paint, semi-gloss, high-gloss, acrylic, enamel and oil lacquer from vehicles, street signs, buildings, walls, floors, fiberglass, metal, tile, vinyl, plastic, brick and concrete. With less than half the regulated VOC limit, it leaves paint intact and solid for safe and easy clean-up and disposal.
How to use on hard and porous surfaces:
- Spray on the painted area and wait 3 minutes.
- Agitate with a stiff brush.
- Remove paint with a high-pressure water system set at 1200 psi or greater, working from bottom to top.
- Heavy duty jobs may require more than one application; repeat if necessary.
Motsenbocker’s Lift Off Tape, Label, Adhesive Remover removes painter’s tape, duct tape, mounting tape, weather stripping tape, spray adhesives, stickers, labels, chewing gum, sticky residues, wax and glue from hard surfaces. The low-VOC formula has less than half the regulated VOC limit.
How to use:
- Spray around adhesive edges and wait at least 60 seconds.
- Use a scraper to agitate and lift adhesive from the surface.
- Wipe the surface clean to remove residue.
- Heavy duty jobs may require more than one application.
Motsenbocker’s Lift Off Pen, Ink, Marker Stain Remover removes pen, ink, marker, permanent marker, dyes and nail polish. It is safe to use on walls, countertops, desks, wood, plastic, tile, vinyl, laminate and metal. It also works great as a pre-wash laundry treatment and nonwashables and is color-safe when used as directed.
How to use:
- Allow Lift Off to sit for 60 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse off or launder with clean water after treatment.
- For laundry and soft surface stains be sure to blot—don’t rub— the stain.
- Machine wash as care label allows.
- Particularly stubborn stains may need more than one application, re-treat stains before drying.