One easy way to improve your digital presence is by fully utilizing your Google Business Profile.
Setting up a Google Business Profile is free, and you can start by searching for your business here. If you don’t already have a profile, you can set one up, and if you do have a profile, you can manage what shows up to customers.
Must-haves to include on your Google Business Profile:
- Contact information
- Cover photo
- Company logo
It’s also important to respond to any reviews, taking care to be professional and courteous, especially with negative reviews.
Here are some other features you can include in your Google Business Profile to reach new customers and engage with current ones:
- Company photos
- Health and safety information
- Attributes to identify your business as Black-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned and/or LGBTQ+ friendly
- Posts to promote special offers, events and updates to keep customers in the loop
- Automated responses for messaging
- Post answers to common questions
- Show products or services you offer
Learn more about Apple Business Connect and ways to use it to build your digital presence.