The North American Retail Hardware Association (NRHA) and Independent We Stand are offering free marketing materials for you to promote your store’s important local economic impact to shoppers before Black Friday and the winter holidays.
The materials leverage findings from a recent study, which shows that twice as much money spent at a locally owned home improvement business stays in a community compared to money spent at a big-box store.
In July, Hardware Retailing magazine took an in-depth look at the Home Sweet Home Study, brought to you by NRHA and Independent We Stand. The study reveals key benefits that independent retailers provide their communities. To read the complete article, click here.
To help you use the Home Sweet Home Study findings to your advantage, Independent We Stand and NRHA created a free toolkit of marketing materials to promote the data in your communities. This original toolkit can be downloaded and includes a robust signage package that can be used year-round.
Since November and December are extremely important months for retailing, NRHA and Independent We Stand created the new holiday signage toolkit for Black Friday and the holiday season. The following elements are included in the holiday marketing package.
- Press Release: Customize this prewritten press release with your store’s information and then send it to local media.
- Social Media: Post these images and prewritten social media posts to Facebook and Twitter.
- Posters: Print these at your store or at a local print shop to display in store windows or at the register.
- Shelf Talkers: Print these shelf talkers at your store or at a local print shop. Place them on shelves throughout your store, calling attention to the impact your store makes on the local community.
- Bag Stuffers: Print these at your store or at a local print shop and place them in your customers’ bags, reminding shoppers of the impact their purchases made. Add your logo in the white space at the bottom of the bag stuffers.
The marketing package zip file can be downloaded by filling out the form below. The zip file is organized by marketing element. If you have any questions, please contact Kate Klein at email@example.com.