Fall is just around the corner, and for many areas of the country that means an abundance of one thing: leaves. Allowing leaves to accumulate in the yard can cause fungus and disease and destroy the grass. Provide your customers with all the tools they need to get their leaves under control.
- Tabor Tools’ J17A Adjustable Telescopic Metal Rake 61” is a great adjustable option.
- Amazing Rake’s Amazing Rake is a new take on the old classic.
- Superio’s 34″ Green Kids Garden Rake will make leaf raking a family activity.
Merchandise large trash bags close to your leaf control products for customers who collect and dispose of their leaves and stock fuel and ignition products for customers who burn their leaves. Stock products like Worx’s 13 Amp Electric Leaf Mulcher for customers who wish to mulch their collected leaves to use as fertilizer.
- BLACK+DECKER’s 20V MAX* Axial Cordless Leaf Blower is a great battery option.
- Toro’s PowerJet F700 Leaf Blower (51624) is a great electric option.
- Husqvarna’s 125BVx Handheld Gas Leaf Blower can also vacuum leaves with the Leaf Vacuum Kit.
- John Deere’s Mulching Attachment Kit For 42-Inch Mower Decks
- MDT’s Mulching Blade for 21-inch Cutting Decks
- Abletotech Corporation’s DIY Universal Big Leaf Bag Attachment Version-3
- Cub Cadet’s FastAttach® Double Bagger For 42- and 46-inch Decks
Don’t forget about gutters. Merchandise gutter guards, such as Home Superior Pro’s 5-INCH Style Gutter Guard, near your fall products or leaf control section along with gloves and ladders to help your customers keep their gutter systems clean and functional.