Calling all manufacturers—are you using point of sales data effectively? Share your opinion and get a free coffee!
Askuity, a retail sales enablement platform, is seeking manufacturer input for its 2019 Point of Sale Data Study.
The 2019 POS Data Study is the third installment of the organization’s annual industry report, set to be released in October. The study will examine the relationship between retail brands and POS data, with an emphasis on:
- How brands are using POS data today
- Which retail verticals are most active in analyzing POS data
- Aspirations for brands looking to do more with their data
- The impact of POS data on retailer meetings and buyer relationships
- Trends that are impacting brands in the retail industry
- Best practices for brands looking to make the most of POS data
Manufacturers are invited to participate in the 5-minute survey at this link. Everyone who participates in the study will receive a gift sure to perk up their day: $5 coffee gift card.
If you represent a home improvement brand that sells products into national retailers in North America, you are encouraged to complete the survey. Act fast! The survey closes Wednesday, Sept. 12.