With the postponement of the 2020 National Hardware Show to, the Show Team has created a comprehensive resource of webinars, podcasts and industry education on NHS’s new digital platform, NHS Connects. Although many of the sources are from third parties, they have been compiled for their usefulness to the industry and educational benefits. The virtual events, webinars and podcasts address marketing, business, and administrative challenges in the current climate.
- NRHA/Hardware Retailing’s weekly podcasts and town hall meetings.
- Card Not Present’s virtual educational series that features expert panelists’ discussions of fraud, payments, and risk management.
- Farnsworth Group’s COVID-19 webinars
- PDRA’s webinars and business recovery planning.
- United Inventors Association’s 10-week YouTube series on topical education material, including social media, virtual pitch panels, licensing and trademarks.
These are just a few of the resources available through NHS Connects. For more information about NHS connects visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.