This DIY mason jar organizer project fulfills both function and form, giving homeowners a beautiful storage option that works in any room in the house or garage. The organizer is made from materials most home improvement stores carry, making it an easy project to share with your customers. Display all the supplies on an endcap to make it easy for shoppers to find everything they need, or put together project packs with all the supplies so customers can make one purchase to get everything they need.
Click here to download your Project Point Package for this DIY today.
What’s in Your Project Point Package
- Do-It-Yourself Instructional GuideThis downloadable and printable PDF makes it easy to share this project with your customers. The guide includes step-by-step instructions, a supply list, necessary tools and color photos of each step. There is also an editable version to include your company’s logo and information.
- Merchandise Planogram
The merchandise planogram lists all of the supplies and tools a customer would need to complete the project. It offers suggestions on how to display and merchandise the supplies and tools so you can easily promote and sell the project to your customers.
- Social Media Posting Guide
The social media posting guide provides everything you need to share this project on your own social media channels. The guide includes suggested copy for Facebook and Instagram, project photos and customizable posts to fit your company’s branding and needs.
- Piece of Wood
8 inches by 20 inches and between ¾ inch and 1 inch thick
- Mason Jars
(3) 12-ounce mason jars without lids or bands
- Hose Clamps
(3) 2 ¾ inch hose clamps
- Flat Screws
(3) ¾-inch long screws with a flat screw head
- Picture Hanging Brackets
(2) picture hanging brackets with (4) nails
- Power Drill
with 5/32-inch drill bit
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Paintbrush or Rag
Click here for step-by-step instructions or to download a PDF.
Discover more DIY projects your customers can make to get their homes organized here.