Understanding the components of the most common DIY projects and how to sell a customer an entire project instead of just specific products can make a big impact on a store’s sales. To help arm store associates with this skill, NRHA developed the brand new project-based sales training program, Project PRO.
Each section is approximately 20 minutes long and combines PlanItDIY.com project videos with valuable selling skills to teach associates how to complete common DIY projects, as well as how to sell them. Modules explain how to deliver better customer service and increase transactions sizes by focusing on:
- The impact project selling can have on a company’s financial success
- How to complete the project by watching the PlanItDIY.com videos
- How to answer your customers most frequently asked questions concerning
- How to better recognize your customer’s product needs
- How to increase transaction size using add-on sales and upselling techniques
Watch each section of each module to gain a full understanding of the project and how to sell it. Once you have completed an entire module, be sure to take the module test.
*You must be an NRHA member to take these tests.