On Feb. 22, from 1:00-2:15 p.m. EST, the Institute for Local Self-Reliance (ILSR) will host a webinar on the importance of strengthening antitrust laws.
Register now to join leaders in the small business community as they discuss the critical role small independent businesses will play to drive antimonopoly reforms in Congress.
Speakers for the upcoming webinar include:
- Mike Tucker: President and CEO, Independent Office Products & Furniture Dealers Association (@ISSAworldwide)
- Congressman David Cicilline (@davidcicilline): Chairman of the Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial and Administrative Law
- Dan Cullen (@dancullen): Senior strategy officer of the American Booksellers Association (@ABAbook)
- Zephyr Teachout (@ZephyrTeachout): Author and professor, Fordham University School of Law (@FordhamLawNYC)
- Stacy Mitchell (@StacyFMitchell): Co-Director of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance (@ILSR)
- Derek Peebles: Executive director, American Independent Business Alliance (@theAMIBA)
- Dana Eness: Executive director of StayLocal (@StayLocal)
Register now to learn how your independent business can help drive antimonopoly initiatives today and in the years to come.