The company’s virtual spring trade show will kick off Monday, Feb. 22 and run through Thursday, Feb. 25. Customer favorites and show-stopping deals will be front and center at the online event, including Bargain Burners, Assortment City, Discount City, New Item Neighborhood and more. Event organizers say this year’s event will be filled with informative exhibits, chats and educational sessions that can be accessed from any device.
At True Value’s Spring 2021 V-Union, home improvement retailers can:
- Listen to True Value’s Senior Leadership Business Update to appreciate how the company supports the independent hardware store owner;
- Hear from expert product merchants how True Value assortments can grow your business;
- Understand how True Value’s exclusive hyper-local marketing approach can revolutionize your success and hear from business owners who are leveraging these tools to attract new customers;
- Preview True Value’s latest store design and see how its store planning team can make your remodel dream a reality;
- Learn how True Value’s niche specialty businesses can expand your market reach and competitive differentiation;
- Meet with hundreds of national vendors to explore how you can do business with True Value.
True Value’s Spring 2021 V-Union begins Feb. 22. Power up and register to attend today.
Recently, True Value announced Dario Skocir will serve as its vice president of supply chain. Take a look at the company’s February 2020 Reunion in New Orleans to get prepared for this year’s online event.