Thousands of retailers and vendors from across the world are preparing for True Value’s 2019 Fall Reunion in the company’s hometown of Chicago.
The event begins Oct. 3 and runs until Oct. 6 at McCormick Place. Like other recent Reunions, this year’s event is open to all independent home improvement retailers, regardless of affiliation.
Making a return this year is the company’s Buy With Confidence Guarantee, which “guarantees deal prices, despite government-issues tariffs—the price retailers see is the price they’ll get,” the company says in a statement.
True Value expects more than 9,000 people, including 4,000 independent retailers, will explore more than 500,000 sq. ft. of show floor, discovering attendee-only deals on thousands of new and classic products.
Other Reunion Highlights
The theme of the 2019 Fall Reunion is “Built for This,” and attendees will discover many opportunities to connect with vendors and fellow retailers to bring new success to their businesses.
- Bargain Burner: Discounts up to 60 percent on over 150 items on Thursday, Oct. 3.
- Closeout Corner: Steep discounts up to 85 percent on overstock products on Friday, Oct. 4 to Sunday, Oct. 6.
- Destination Deals: Up to 60 percent off on select vendor items on Saturday, Oct. 5.
- Discount City: Deep discounts on over 1,200 pallets and counter displays from all departments.
- Assortment City: 23 new Customized True Blue categories (89 total) across a 35,000 sq. ft. area.
- Patio Plaza: All the latest trends and innovations in outdoor furniture and patio items for spring.
- Pro Yard: 300-linear feet of custom pro-focused lumberyard assortments set on 5-foot fixtures.
On Friday, Oct. 4, Reunion attendees will experience an action-packed, multimedia General Session where True Value’s leadership team will share updates on the company’s strategic investments in its supply chain, product assortments, hyper-local marketing and field support.
Stay tuned to Hardware Retailing for more updates on the True Value 2019 Fall Reunion. Subscribe today to ensure you don’t miss a word.