Registration is now open for the 2023 NHPA Independents Conference! Held in Dallas, Aug. 2-3, the event will bring together members of the home improvement industry from across North America for two energetic days of keynote speakers, presentations and panels, industry awards, exhibits and networking.
This year’s conference theme is all about making technology work for you—from improving productivity to streamlining operations, enhancing the customer experience and protecting your business.
Click here to learn more and register for the event.
A Can’t-Miss Experience at the 2023 NHPA Independents Conference
The conference theme is “Putting Technology to Work for You” and will feature keynote speakers from tech industry giants, industry-leading speakers and retailer panel discussions.
In addition to the education, conference sessions and networking opportunities, NHPA will also be inviting technology and service vendors to exhibit and meet with attendees.
“We’re excited to bring the home improvement industry together for an event focused on real-world technology solutions,” says NHPA president and CEO Bob Cutter. “This remains a growing area of opportunity in the independent channel, and we encourage retailers, distributors and other channel members to attend and learn from each other and our dynamic keynote speakers, formerly from Amazon and Google, who will present at the conference.”
10 Reasons to Attend the 2023 NHPA Independents Conference
- Learn how you can keep up with technology from Chris Hood, former head of business and innovation strategy for Google.
- Amazon strives to outperform everyone else, but how do they do it? Hear from John Rossman, the former Amazon executive who helped launch Amazon Marketplace.
- Discover scalable best practices on managing cyberthreats from the world’s biggest retailers.
- Hear from home improvement retailers on lessons learned from cybersecurity incidents.
- Independent retailers will discuss how they are using technology to improve operations like inventory management and employee productivity.
- Learn how successful retailers are expanding the customer experience beyond brick and mortar with digital tools like social media, email and more.
- Hear from retailers being honored for their innovations in technology at the 2023 Top Guns Awards and connect with this year’s Young Retailer of the Year honorees.
- Visit with dozens of leading technology and retail service providers to explore what’s possible for improving your business in the Retail Solutions Hall.
- Network with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers at this industrywide event.
- Receive an early bird discount and save $400 when you register before April 1!
Register to Attend—And Save $400 With Early Bird Pricing
We’ll see you in Dallas on Aug. 2-3! Seats are limited—and so are rooms in the block at the host hotel! Save $400 with early bird registration. Visit the conference website at YourNHPA.org/conference to register to attend today.
In addition to the keynote speakers, education and networking opportunities, NHPA is also inviting independent home improvement channel service providers to exhibit and meet with attendees. If you are a service provider, contact NHPA director of sales Scott Gilcrest at sgilcrest@YourNHPA.org to find out how you can participate in this event.
About the North American Hardware and Paint Association
Founded in 1900 by a group of retailers, NHPA is a not-for-profit trade association whose mission is to help home improvement, paint and decorating outlets in the U.S. and Canada become better and more profitable retailers. Governed by a board of independent hardware and paint retailers, NHPA fulfills its mission by providing how-to management resources, product discovery, training programs and networking opportunities for the industry it serves. Learn more at YourNHPA.org.