The True Value 2022 Fall Reunion will take place Sept. 15-18 in Denver, Colorado. The in-person event will be held at the Colorado Convention Center, providing independent hardware retailers with the chance to touch and feel new products and have face-to-face interaction with associates and vendors.
At the Fall Reunion, True Value will announce several key vendor partnerships and launch its largest assortment selection ever. The buying event will also feature:
- General Session. Returning for Fall 2022, the leadership team will provide updates on assortments and strategy on the morning of Sept. 16.
- Welcome Reception. Catch up with True Value associates, vendors and fellow retailers on Sept. 16 and enjoy live music as Darius Rucker takes the stage! Darius Rucker was the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the Grammy Award-winning band Hootie & the Blowfish. He has gone on to have a remarkable career in country music, winning several Grammy Awards.
- New Product Arena. This area will feature 25 new vendors made up of mostly inventors and startups who will be showing off their products and giving demos. Most of these products will be unveiled and available for sale for the first time in brick-and-mortar establishments.
- Cync Smart Home Display. GE Lighting and True Value will have a Cync-equipped display house that retailers can walk through and see how the True Value exclusive Cync products work.
- The Grill ’N Chill. This event will take place on Sept. 17 and provide retailers with the opportunity to see Coleman Powersports’ full line of products and participate in test drives of ATVs and Go Karts from the company. The Grill ’N Chill will also feature a special Young Retailers Networking Event for retailers under 40.
True Value will offer a virtual platform with exhibitor booths and buying areas to accommodate retailers unable to travel to Denver, Colorado.
The show floor will open at 8:15 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 16, after the General Session, and close at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 18. The virtual platform will be available from Sept. 12 – Oct. 9.