True Value is inviting retailers to thrive at the 2020 Spring Reunion, held Feb. 13-16 in New Orleans. Click play on the video above to hear a special message from True Value president and CEO John Hartmann about why this year’s first Reunion is not to be missed.
At the event, held in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 2,500 retailers will gather to explore new products from 3,000 vendors, take advantage of special pricing and discover new educational and marketing resources.
“Listening to you and being the best partner we can is firmly built into our culture,” Hartmann says. “It’s not enough to just help you survive—you need to thrive. That means doing what it takes to help grow sales, to cut your costs and to get you the inventory you need, when you need it.”
True Value says the event is open to all independent home improvement retailers, regardless of affiliation.
This year’s event will also continue True Value’s Buy With Confidence Guarantee. The program, which was first offered amidst active tariffs at the 2019 Fall Reunion, guarantees the price retailers see is the price they’ll pay.
Other highlights from the 2020 Spring Reunion include:
• Assortment City: 35,000 sq.ft. shopping area with over 500 product assortments by department
• Bargain Burner: Discounts up to 60 percent on over 100 items at this one-day-only event
• Closeout Corner: Deep discounts up to 85 percent on overstock products
• Discount City: Big discounts on over 1,000 bulk and pallet items from vendors in every department
• Pro Yard: 300 feet of custom pro-focused lumberyard assortments set on 5-foot fixtures
On Friday, Feb. 14, True Value will present its General Session, a dynamic multimedia presentation led by True Value’s senior leadership team. The event will showcase new ways True Value is thinking differently and innovating to best position customers to thrive in a competitive retail reality.
The General Session is followed by a live performance from the legendary Steve Miller Band.
For more information and to register to attend the 2020 Spring Reunion, visit True Value online.